City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Rammy Blue said:
twatter saying that team news "is interesting", wonder what surprises there are....
I bet Kolo and/or a kid plays.

Rammy Blue said:
twatter saying that team news "is interesting", wonder what surprises there are....

I figured something was in the pipeline. No Aguero would be my guess.

As much as this game appears to matter to our sense of pride, Munich is our arrival on the big stage.

"OK, here's the #MCFC team to face #Everton: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko"

MCFC Manchester City FC
OK, here's the #MCFC team to face #Everton: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

could be Silva with Nasri switchin to the middle
maybe balotelli startin

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

No surprises!!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 am --<br /><br />Maybe the surprise was there is no surprise....

Džeko said:
"OK, here's the #MCFC team to face #Everton: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko"

I was thinking Jimmy would start instead of Nasri, but nvm we fook them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.