City v Everton Post Match Thread

Thank fuck for that. We needed a win and got one. I missed the pen and most of the second half because I had to take No1 to work. I think I preferred him as a feckless layabout.

Great performance against a tough team (as well as our bogey side). now we just need to show it away from home.

I’ve never known such an inconsistent start to a season, frustrating because it feels like we’re adjusting our expectations on a game by game basis.

It does seem we’re more open, but we also seem to be creating more chances and I don’t think it’s a coincidence. From what I can see the biggest difference between this and last year is that MP takes more of a gamble – he knows we’ll be more open but trusts defenders to do their job and that we’ll take a few of our chances.

This is very simplistic but he seems to trust the players whereas Mancini trusted the system.

Great three points ......

and we picked up more bookings than One Direction !

Fortunate with the penalty but deserved to win. Odd thing is we looked significantly better once Kompany was withdrawn, and I never imagined I'd say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.