City v Everton Post Match Thread

karen7 said:
Team and tactics right today,would like to see that team next match.Tense in places but glad its over
I wouldn't complain if we stuck Nasri in for Milner perhaps. Not that Milner was bad today mind.

great win. negredo was sublime, aguero glitchy at moments, but he got two goals and that's what matters in the end.

Alright performance, bit flat at the start. But 3 points. Just a case of consistency.

Another thing. Both Negredo and Nasri need to start every game. There's something wrong with the midfield but I can't quite put my finger on it. At times it's non-existant. It's been the same ever since De Jong left. He wasn't quite in form at the end of his time here but things defensively were much more solid when he sat in front of the centre halves.

Good win but we're going to keep on getting found out away from home.

A 1 man midfield of Fernandinho is getting over-run by pretty much every team we play when we lose the ball. We're getting away with it at home but away from home we'll keep dropping points.

karen7 said:
Team and tactics right today,would like to see that team next match.Tense in places but glad its over
The tactics was wrong again. As Everton had 5 in the middle. Hence why they dominated the 1st 15 minutes. That equalizer immediately after they scored broke them.

Oh well, personally, I'd like to see a shit lot more of Nasri on the field. And I still believe 1 striker is still the way to go.

Well done Blues, great comeback after bad goal lost. Some great performances. Oddly, we looked a lot better at the back after VK went off...hmmmm. Kolarov was good too, Clichy came on and gave the ball away far too often. Negredo showed why he should be picked ahead of Edin, Silva in fine form, Fernandinho...hmmmm...again he lost the ball in a dangerous central position later on.
Still, we showed character and resolve today...interesting to read the thoughts of the flappers/girls from the Discuss Pellegrini pt2 thread later

Everyone looked great today after they settled. Never thought I would say but kolorov is playing a great season so far. Nasty n Lescott did very good hope without Kompany they keep their place instead of putting Garcia back.

Great result , solid performance.

Our best display against them home or away for a number of years.

Well done one and all in a game it was vitally important to win.

Nasri could have made it 4-1 at the end and that would have been a true reflection of the game.

Hope Vinny isn't out for too long and can come back after the international break.

Didn't look as bad as his last one but who knows.

At least he won't get injured playing for Belgium.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Alright performance, bit flat at the start. But 3 points. Just a case of consistency.

Another thing. Both Negredo and Nasri need to start every game. There's something wrong with the midfield but I can't quite put my finger on it. At times it's non-existant. It's been the same ever since De Jong left. He wasn't quite in form at the end of his time here but things defensively were much more solid when he sat in front of the centre halves.

De jong barely played in the season before he left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.