City v Everton Post Match Thread

OB1 said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Besic must have kicked our players more than he kicked the ball in the first half

I think his dig at Aguero contributed to the injury.
Yep, needless, dirty off the ball challenge on Sergio.

First time this season that I have though that we can win it again.
A bad injury to our best player could have demoralised us. But NO! We got up rolled our sleeves up gave as good as we got and did the business, Milner was superb and Nasri wasn't that far behind.

What was all the commotion about in the South Stand at the end of the game?
It looked like handbags on both sides, seemed a bit feisty though.

baildon blue said:
Burtonblue said:
Fantastic team effort.
Aguero's injury is an awful blow but yesterday the team reacted brilliantly. They know it's now up to them to prove we are not a one man team.
Yaya, Nasri and Clichy were excellent.
I agree !!!
Anybody who says we are a 1 man team .
Needs to be told off .
We managed without Sergio last December and we will again .
Too many lazy journalists say we're a 1 man team .

Most hacks are lazy gits and never look beyond the next headline. We won the title last season which, for injuries, hopefully will be Sergio's worst season. The fact that he is scoring instead of Yaya, Negredo or Dzeko focusses their tiny minds on the one thing they want to see.

i do think martinez set his men out to do aguero he is getting desperate after a good first season he is coming up short and resorting into moyes tactics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.