City v Everton post match

Bloody hell Dax, you sound like Craig Revel Horwood!
It pains me that some of the references to common knowledge character tend to fly over my head :( Zimmer said I was like someone's stepchild. Didn't know who that person was either. And when I google them, I'm sure I still don't get the crux of it.

Quite frustrating :)

It pains me that some of the references to common knowledge character tend to fly over my head :( Zimmer said I was like someone's stepchild. Didn't know who that person was either. And when I google them, I'm sure I still don't get the crux of it.

Quite frustrating :)
CRH is a judge on Strictly Come Dancing. He is a dead spit of a young Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry and famous for giving very detailed negative critique. Consider it a compliment
:-)

Still, another kid... We need someone proven who's already at the required level to fire a team to the title.
Haha...yep, just a kid!! A kid that is starting for Brazil,and breaking scoring records for them. Maybe we need a Townsend, or Rooney...you know, a "proven, seasoned" Premier League player who has scored in this league?!

Watch...

Haha...yep, just a kid!! A kid that is starting for Brazil,and breaking scoring records for them. Maybe we need a Townsend, or Rooney...you know, a "proven, seasoned" Premier League player who has scored in this league?!

Watch...
I've no idea how Gabriel Jesus will fare in the EPL - the upside, though, is incredible. Can't wait to see him in our side come next year.

Lack of chances created a concern. Still struggle to break teams down that park the bus. Two big points dropped today,some will sugarcoat it but it was poor enough.

first few pages full of this sort of stuff. rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.