City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Silva being forced wide again tonight. However its a better line-up than at West Ham.

Understand what some are saying about Silva right, but Barry will kick the crap out of him otherwise. Barry knows Silva well and knows his game.

Toure Central with freedom is either leathal or dross.

In fairness to Pellegrini we are lined up identical to them with far superior players, it's on them now.

We really don't have any excuses if we don't get through tonight and that's including dodgy ref decisions or not being disrespectful to Everton on paper and on the pitch we should be able to do enough to get through...

If Yaya can find anything like his old self he'll take us to Wembley tonight, we shall see.

I hope so, i can fully understand why Yaya gets picked. He brings us so much and he more than anyone can produce a moment of brilliance but we lack mobility with him in there.

Lets hope he comes good tonight.

For fuck sake!! Why is Yaya starting I thought Manuel had turned a corner when he dropped Yaya for the Norwich game, Clearly not. Yaya from the start is a liability. the guy struggles to perform for half an hour never mind the full 90 he's a passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.