City V Everton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permutations

1-0 takes us into extra time and if it remains 1-0 at the end of 120mins, we go through ...

2-1 takes us into extra time and if it remains 2-1 at the end of 120mins, it goes to penalties ...

3-2 takes us into extra time and it if remains 3-2 at the end of 120mims, they go through (this remains the case for any one goal win for us e.g. 4-3 or 5-4 will be same as 3-2) ...

Any other result (draw or loss) takes them through ...

Any other win for us (with more than one goal) takes us through (so 2-0, 3-1 or 4-2 etc.) ...

I'd rather we are 2-0 up inside first half hour and finish it 3-0 or 4-0 ... but with our defence (especially after today's display) I doubt we'd keep a clean sheet so we are looking at having to score at least 3 ...

Not sure how the boys are feeling after today's draw ... are they happy and feel they've snatched a point coming from behind twice? Or are they feeling down at lost opportunity?

Permutations

1-0 takes us into extra time and if it remains 1-0 at the end of 120mins, we go through ...

2-1 takes us into extra time and if it remains 2-1 at the end of 120mins, it goes to penalties ...

3-2 takes us into extra time and it if remains 3-2 at the end of 120mims, they go through (this remains the case for any one goal win for us e.g. 4-3 or 5-4 will be same as 3-2) ...

Any other result (draw or loss) takes them through ...

Any other win for us (with more than one goal) takes us through (so 2-0, 3-1 or 4-2 etc.) ...

I'd rather we are 2-0 up inside first half hour and finish it 3-0 or 4-0 ... but with our defence (especially after today's display) I doubt we'd keep a clean sheet so we are looking at having to score at least 3 ...

Not sure how the boys are feeling after today's draw ... are they happy and feel they've snatched a point coming from behind twice? Or are they feeling down at lost opportunity?
Put in the existing thread

Would hate to see us go out of this competition, especially a game before Wembley ... but ain't feeling too hopeful after tonight's performance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.