CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

Can we stop ripping the absolute shit out of scousers and watching them completely fail at comebacks please?

Let's talk about the match, we could have a separate thread for shooting down scouse twats.

mancityvstoke said:
This really will be a tough night and a real test for us.

Man City 3 - 1 Everton

I agree. At Goodison, their midfield players were everywhere winning every 50/50 ball and picking up all the loose balls. De Jong and Barry had no answer to Fellaini, the man of the match.
Hopefully at home and with Vieira playing, City can boss the midfield and get the ball wide quickly to Johnson and Bellamy. I hope Santa Cruz gets another run out because i feel that he and Tevez will each get a goal tonight with the right service.

Everton will harry and chase throughout so City will have to be at their best, especially towards the end of the game- Everton often score late on.

Thankfully Felliani isn't playing tonight so I expect city to have a go if we apply ourselves for the full 90 mins. It would be nice not to have to bite the fingernails for the last 15mins but watching City never easy. It will be a tight game with only odd goal separating us. I also expect maybe unchanged side or Zab going to left back allowing Richards to be at right back. Crucial Viera and Barry win the midfield battles. This game we shouldn;t have any passengers in Petrov or Robbie so I think we can win.

Big game tonight... for many reasons... it's our game in hand and we lost to them at away... they are in-form and its our first home game for a month... I'm truly nervous about it even if my brain tells me we should win... but we all know the life of being a city fan...
I want us to win so we can grab that 4th spot on our own record... I want revenge for the match we lost... I want to win it so the bin dippers can go on moaning how we destroyed their season as if they are not good at doing that themselves... I want a win because I want us to have a perfect home record this season... so many reasons to win and that makes me nervous...

3-1 City Tevez, Ireland and Johnson scoring for us...

COME ON CITY!

zepzap said:
£10 a ticket for tonights game FPMSL!!! ROFL

big club eh? LOL

Why dont you set up a scheme where you pay your fans to turn up to games? LOL

Ticket prices obviously don't bother you do they you prune...

betcha dont go.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 pm --<br /><br />
zepzap said:
southstand117 said:
Why have a few emoty seats? sellt hem cheap to the people that can't attend alot of games....

MASSIVE PRICK^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are an embaressment to your tin pot club...by the way will you atending???

Didn't think so
So basically you have a stadium you cant fill. Not surprising, seeing as the real football is played in the red half of manchester.

As for going the games lad, due to a recent wedding I have not been going much this season. However, prior to that I go home, away and europe. One of your fellow fans on here Chopper Reid will vouch for that!

yeah whatever.

Very Close Make or break game !!

Im going 2-1 Either Way.

I Like Everton, My Step Dad is a Goodison Season Ticket Holder.... So we wont be speaking tonight !!!

COME ON CITY BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everyone treating this game as if its our biggest of the season ?? Its Everton ffs not the scum,liverpool,Arsenal or Chelsea,tottenham...
we are unbeaten at home all season and we have recently put 4 past Chelsea away ffs..

Dont believe the Blue dipper hype please..

C'mon City.

zepzap said:
So basically you have a stadium you cant fill. Not surprising, seeing as the real football is played in the red half of manchester.

As for going the games lad, due to a recent wedding I have not been going much this season. However, prior to that I go home, away and europe. One of your fellow fans on here Chopper Reid will vouch for that!

Fucking hell, what's your average attendance? 35,000? Come back when you can at least fill your 40k shed of a ground.

SamTheGuru said:
zepzap said:
Its known as realism. Something you seem to know nothing about.

Just like your gobshite fans who said you would destroy us at Goodison.

That went well.

The same realism that every single Everton fan knew that Lescott would not leave Everton? . . . oh wait.
Well Lescott cetainly was not worth £22 million. You got the wrong player there. Jagielka is worth more than Lescott, who was made to look a good player by those around him. We picked up Heitinga fo £6 million, and I consider him to be better than Lescott as well.

childwallblues said:
SamTheGuru said:
The same realism that every single Everton fan knew that Lescott would not leave Everton? . . . oh wait.
Well Lescott cetainly was not worth £22 million. You got the wrong player there. Jagielka is worth more than Lescott, who was made to look a good player by those around him. We picked up Heitinga fo £6 million, and I consider him to be better than Lescott as well.

He may not be worth 22m (no defender is) but, after a slow start under Hughes, he's shown himself to be a good player without Jagielka. He's been our best defender for a few months now.
He seems to have lost his goalscoring ability at City tho.... but that's to be expected here, the reverse has happened with Dunney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.