CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

I hope our players realise just how up for this game the Everton team will be. Moyes will have them flying from the first minute.

People are saying it's not our biggest game but it could be. If we win I think it would give us the platform and confidence to take fourth. If we lose it could be a massive blow to our home confidence with big games to come.

TENSE

samharris said:
Why is everyone treating this game as if its our biggest of the season ?? Its Everton ffs not the scum,liverpool,Arsenal or Chelsea,tottenham...
we are unbeaten at home all season and we have recently put 4 past Chelsea away ffs..

Dont believe the Blue dipper hype please..

C'mon City.

We have 3 key games on the run-in Everton Villa and Spurs. The Chelsea result was fantastic, on that basis we should be looking forward to a win, but I would not count on it, really looking forward to the game and have been since Chelsea. We are as they say no more than steady.

On the wag who said we bought the wrong player, Capello does not appear to concur with your point of view. Would say in fairness it must have been a blow as you lost one half of a centre back pairing which would probably have blossomed this year all the way to the World Cup. Ah well never mind eh?

team is in

given

richards komp toure zab

johnson de jong barry bellamy

ireland

tevez<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 pm --<br /><br />really like this team again from mancini,think viera wud find it hard v everton and ireland is good at tracking back

corky1970 said:
Dillon said:
I hope our players realise just how up for this game the Everton team will be. Moyes will have them flying from the first minute.

People are saying it's not our biggest game but it could be. If we win I think it would give us the platform and confidence to take fourth. If we lose it could be a massive blow to our home confidence with big games to come.

TENSE

im as tense as a 10 year old boy asked to attend Rev father Macfingerbum,S private choir session

Lol obscure reference

has mancini changed the team because of the opponents or is RSC injured....is he on the bench????

and no viera as well....maybe resting him????

blue shite: Howard; Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Osman, Cahill, Heitinga, Arteta, Pienaar; Saha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.