CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

A few good comments and the usual idiots responses.

For the record Kylep99, you say we are not a footballing club? what do you expect? We were playing away at a ground that has become a fortress for you over the last 12 months. The task is to come, get 3 points, job done. Which is what we did.

How you can say we dont play football is beyond me. We played you off the park at Goodison and you were lucky to only lose 2-0. Man U and Chelsea have also been ripped apart on our home turf, so dont fucking tell me we are not a footballing side.

We go about our matches with precision and if we have to dig deep and roll our sleeves up for a win then thats what we do.

You seem to forget that we have been finishing in the top 5 of the table consistently, this is probably, from what I can remember your first time in these dizzy heights and the season isnt even over yet!

I think City are a decent footballing side and accept that you will go on to bigger and better things and will wish you all the luck with that. As I have said previously, I hope you do as its good for the game and for the league. You have already come such a long way.

BUT, when you have won titles and cups etc, I can accept the gobbing off and the belittling of Everton, as much as it will hurt me. But as it stands, other than your millions, you are no better than Bolton. You have not won anything, you have not got to cup finals, you are not in Europe, you have not finished in the top 5 or infact the top 4 or even played in the Champions League, all things we have done in recent years. The sheer arrogance of you towards a team like Everton is unbelievable.

The same arrogance you showed to your neighbours in the league cup, just because you now have a bit of cash and some new players.

Once again, sorry to all the real and decent City fans on here, it was a good game last night and if City had taken a few of their chances it could have been a different result. Chin up tho, 4th is still well within your grasp and I wish you all well in achieving that.

zepzap said:

For the record Kylep99, you say we are not a footballing club? what do you expect? We were playing away at a ground that has become a fortress for you over the last 12 months. The task is to come, get 3 points, job done. Which is what we did.

How you can say we dont play football is beyond me. We played you off the park at Goodison and you were lucky to only lose 2-0. Man U and Chelsea have also been ripped apart on our home turf, so dont fucking tell me we are not a footballing side.

We go about our matches with precision and if we have to dig deep and roll our sleeves up for a win then thats what we do.

You seem to forget that we have been finishing in the top 5 of the table consistently, this is probably, from what I can remember your first time in these dizzy heights and the season isnt even over yet!

I think City are a decent footballing side and accept that you will go on to bigger and better things and will wish you all the luck with that. As I have said previously, I hope you do as its good for the game and for the league. You have already come such a long way.

BUT, when you have won titles and cups etc, I can accept the gobbing off and the belittling of Everton, as much as it will hurt me. But as it stands, other than your millions, you are no better than Bolton. You have not won anything, you have not got to cup finals, you are not in Europe, you have not finished in the top 5 or infact the top 4 or even played in the Champions League, all things we have done in recent years. The sheer arrogance of you towards a team like Everton is unbelievable.

The same arrogance you showed to your neighbours in the league cup, just because you now have a bit of cash and some new players.

Once again, sorry to all the real and decent City fans on here, it was a good game last night and if City had taken a few of their chances it could have been a different result. Chin up tho, 4th is still well within your grasp and I wish you all well in achieving that.

hahaha, very kind of a Neverton fan to admit something about HIS team

Kylep99 said:
zepzap said:
Fucking PMSL.

Sorry to all the decent City fans on here with sensible chat, it was a good game, still think you will push on tho.

To all you fucking classless gobshites, yeah you know who you are reading back through the thread, i have one word for you 'classless', even your prick of a manager at the end.

You have learnt 2 very hard lessons against us this season, but you will still be gobbing off the next time we meet that you will smash us 4-0 or 3-0 again, ffs.

When are you going to realise that a few extra 000's at the end of your bank balance doesnt make you Barcelona you classless twats!

Real decent City fans should be ashamed to have you gobshites following them.

Oh and undefeated at home? PMSL get to fuck. hahahahahahahahahahaha!

We havn't learnt anything from playing against you lot, you play the same tactics as most of the other shit footballing teams in the league. 11 men behind the ball, diving over any small touch, contest every challenge and the worse being kick n run. How your called Everton football club is behond me when you don't play football. You play the same tactics as United.

Everton, Sunderland, Blackburn and a few other teams are just the Alex Ferguson School of football, being that your players are absolute shite except a couple of decent players but with the cheap tactics you play, you get results. You can say it works but I'd rather see City play decent football and finish 5th than play shite ferguson tactics and finish 8th. Get the fuck out you scouse ****.

One other thing, if we play the same shit tactics as you put it, we should be easier to beat, seeing as we are that predictable.

And to say our players dive?? fucking hell, Tevez should win an oscar for his performances last night. At one point he fucking tried to dive and headbut Jagielkas knee!

Also, remind me when we have finished 8th you clueless prick?

Hi Zepzap enjoy the game? Im sure u did!!

Hands up for the match at Goodison you derserved to win this one though you didnt!!

Outplayed for vast majority of match helped by a dodgey ref!!

Having said that you battled hard for each other scored the chances you had and restricted us to a mininmal of chances and won the game!! I would havebeen happy with that too!!

Journey home with a couple of Evertonians in the car wasnt fun!!

Good luck for rest of season hope you make Europe with us in 4th!!

bluwes said:
zepzap said:

hahaha, very kind of a Neverton fan to admit something about HIS team
Read it again twatty.

I think we all know you have more similarities to them than us. Still hurting?

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Hands up for the match at Goodison you derserved to win this one though you didnt!!

Having said that you battled hard for each other scored the chances you had and restricted us to a mininmal of chances and won the game!! I would havebeen happy with that too!!

Cheers Wright. Sorry about the result, I can imagine the painful journey home.

You wil get plenty of those journey's tho in the future when you're on the winning end i'm sure.

Good luck too fro the remainder of the season. I think we will finish 5th or 6th if we keep focused. I think 4th is there for City.

Take care

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 am --

bluwes said:
zepzap said:
Read it again twatty.

Dont call me names, isn't it time you were to school

You are one of the 'nobheads' I was referring to in previous posts in this thread.

One day, you might just be as good as Everton. Keep blowing up those bananas and wearing tea towels on your head you disgraceful embarrassing fans.

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am --

bluwes said:
zepzap said:
Read it again twatty.

PMSL isn't it time YOU WENT to school?

zepzap said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Cheers Wright. Sorry about the result, I can imagine the painful journey home.

You wil get plenty of those journey's tho in the future when you're on the winning end i'm sure.

Good luck too fro the remainder of the season. I think we will finish 5th or 6th if we keep focused. I think 4th is there for City.

Take care

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 am --

bluwes said:

You are one of the 'nobheads' I was referring to in previous posts in this thread.

One day, you might just be as good as Everton. Keep blowing up those bananas and wearing tea towels on your head you disgraceful embarrassing fans.

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am --

bluwes said:

PMSL isn't it time YOU WENT to school?

pmsl....... bye

Some of the responses on here are rediculous. I am an evertonian and actually thought we deserved to win last night. However, i still hope you guys get fourth (for the real city fans), and hope to god we can climb one place to get into europe again. Good luck for the rest of the season

Adz09 said:
Some of the responses on here are rediculous. I am an evertonian and actually thought we deserved to win last night. However, i still hope you guys get fourth (for the real city fans), and hope to god we can climb one place to get into europe again. Good luck for the rest of the season
Looking at your run-in, you may struggle at Wolves (in-form), Stoke, Villa and Blackburn so don't count your chickens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.