CITY v Everton - WED 24th March - Official Match Thread

JohnD said:
Surprised we beat you so convincingly (again).

But what the hell has happened to some City fans? They've turned into the most obnoxious little pricks with their 'big' talk.

Like the lad said above, the decent City lads must squirm with embarrassment at what some of you are like. Talk about classless, horrible and spoilt.

You must be all kids, right? Please tell me that the older fans are still like the fans that that turned up to cheer regardless of which division you were in?

I hope so. A fucking northern club, with northern fans acting like this.

Unbelievable.

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 am --

lionheart said:
To be honest, given our poor record against Everton, I was expecting us to lose so with no red cards, Villa dropping two points, Chelsea vastly improving their goal difference and Spurs still distracted by the FA Cup, it was not the worst possible evening. With Adebayor back, we should beat Wigan and get back on track. All of a sudden though, Everton are creeping into 4th place contention. Haven't checked their run-in but don't be surprised if they finish above Villa.

Our run-in is relatively 'easy':

Saturday, 27 March 2010
Barclays Premier League
Wolverhampton v Everton, 15:00
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Everton v West Ham, 16:00
Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Aston Villa v Everton, 19:45
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Blackburn v Everton, 15:00
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Fulham, 15:00
Saturday, 1 May 2010
Barclays Premier League
Stoke v Everton, 15:00

We have 7 games left not 6, you forgot to include Portsmouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.