City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Happy with the score but take the blue specs off lads. Johnson is a cheat and dived twice. We'd be going ballistic if Starfish had done that to us.

The second "potential" penalty was probably a dive, but you are buying not the ridiculous bias commentary if you think the first was not a penalty as it was a penalty before Johno even started falling. Watch the replays again and you'll see the initially clash of shins that set the fall in motion--everything after that was filler.

I didn't think it was a pen at the time and the replays confirmed it. Johnson kicked his leg out to trip himself up. He has form in this department as well, I might add.

Still, 2-0 I'll take that. Now come on let's play some proper football and score a proper goal. Wouldn't that be nice.

Here's a whacky idea... we could try shooting at their goal!??! Crazy I know.

Dez said:
SebastianBlue said:
doomuk said:
THIS!

He truly is poor.

Just cannot reason with you lads so I won't even try.

Let's go. Let me hear it. His decision making is atrocious, he's slow, his link up has been way off. We almost gave up a goal because of his giveaway. Takes so long to get off a fucking shot.

Confirmation bias at work here.

Why blame Dzeko so much ?????
He is playing good..
Barry is making some mistakes but ppl dont write about him..
Why always Dzeko ??
Im not Dzeko fun But rly guys hes playing good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.