City V Fulham In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HorshamBlue said:
Was that Savic making a run forward and passing forward????

I can't make it out on my jumpy screen.
Repeatedly! And playing a great pass. Totally jumpstarts our attack.

My lord, this kid looks promising.

EaglesFan said:
Jumanji said:
doomuk said:
I've tried to be patient with him but Dzeko. Is truly awful.
He can't pass, can't shoot, blocks other people shots, spends too much time on the wing so he's nt there to recieve a cross, can't head, his positioning is poor, gets knocked off the ball and has a horrible first touch.

I'm sorry, I like the guy but snooker is surely more his game because he sure can't play football.

Looking forward to Balos return.
Disagree. He's had a solid game so far.

Usually Dzeko wins nothing from goal kicks, but I think he's won everything in the air so far today.
He's played some great balls to Johno.
His touches have been much better.
Overall, he looks more composed, and a composed Dzeko infinitely better.

Knocked off the ball, what game have you been watching? Dzeko has utilised his strength VERY effectively today.

Our system is fluid, so no surprise Dzeko might be wide a few times. Remember when he was wide, his pass in the box almost led to another goal...

Jumanji - WHAT am I reading here?? :-)

You are not becoming a believer, are you?

Just kidding, mate :-)
Haha, I just say it how I see it. :-)

Chippy_boy said:
Happy with the score but take the blue specs off lads. Johnson is a cheat and dived twice. We'd be going ballistic if Starfish had done that to us.

The second "potential" penalty was probably a dive, but you are buying not the ridiculous bias commentary if you think the first was not a penalty as it was a penalty before Johno even started falling. Watch the replays again and you'll see the initially clash of shins that set the fall in motion--everything after that was filler.

CTID101 said:
Nice performance from everyone so far. Would love Pizarro at 70 for Barry :)

I'd like Pizarro on, especially if we're comfortable, we can rest Silva or Nasri for example.

jimharri said:
welsh_andy said:
i know i will get shot down, but edin hasnt had a great half, a striker is defined with how many goals, hes had a couple of half chances say, a sloppy time wen gave ball to fulham, plus points his movement is good, although he seems sluggish, jogging into box when he should be sprinting.

for me jury is out till end of season, i will give him that, not fair to judge on just a few games
You're absolutely spot on......

.....You will get shot down!

that was as obvious as getting denied a stone waller earlier,lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.