City V Fulham post match thread

simon23 said:
ver got out of second gear and didnt really need to

solid performance from our midfield and i thought lescott was good again

only worrying thing for me is the lack of clear cut scoring opportunities we are creating which are very few.....we keep scoring goals from fantastic strikes like yayas third and ferds goal but we just arent creatin that much for our strikers in the last few games.......hopfully that will change soon

Did think MP might have given Jovetic longer but he had a few good touches when he came on as did rodwell

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.samaritans.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.samaritans.org/</a><br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:18 pm --<br /><br />
MikeDoylevrsRags said:
Jimmy my MOTM today, lot of players didn't have a hard game today ahead of the Rags

Jimmy's got to go to the world cup!!

love Jimmy

Good performance.

No shots on target for Fulham is what I really liked.

Hopefully we are starting to ramp it up.

Milner booked a place in Brazil and hopefully a place very close to our regular eleven tonight, the man is a machine. Who says city dont have english talent? And who said yaya only gets up for big games?

mancity111 said:
Good performance.

No shots on target for Fulham is what I really liked.

Hopefully we are starting to ramp it up.

I reckon the players who were on at the end could give the scum trouble..

gwt said:
Demichelis and Dzeko should consider trading positions. That is all. Great second half from us.

He wasn't even on the bench today and you are still slagging him. Unbelievable.

BandwagonJumper said:
Milner booked a place in Brazil and hopefully a place very close to our regular eleven tonight, the man is a machine. Who says city dont have english talent? And who said yaya only gets up for big games?
Didn't he just!
Fucking quality today... as he is most days imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.