City V Fulham post match thread

How bitter was that twat Gayle. When their player got booked for diving and Hart was laughing, he angrily blurted out "Look at Hart laughing, you didn't find diving funny last week did you Joe" Then he was having sly digs about us having English players on the pitch.
I fucking love it when their hatred gets the better of them. They make themselves look even bigger cunts than usual.

Stoned Rose said:
Excellent 2nd half, against a fucking woeful side.

Great to see Jovetic back.

Buzzing off Demechelis automatically claiming offside when he scored. He must claim offside in his sleep this kid ;)
Fucking hilarious :D

mike channon´s windmill said:
Malty said:
Premiership, here we come..

Oh no - don´t tell me we´re back in the championship - only nodded off for 5 fookin minutes!!
That's all it takes with city.

very controlled performance, everyone played well whilst playing within themselves, Negrado needs a goal just to give him that boot but he keeps trying and is putting himself about so I am sure it will come.

Just back from the game. Just a Quick one, we must have bigger fires in the prem, it's also a good job it was raining or it would of been 10.
Well done the players never even got out of 2 gear, save yourself for the rags, a very professional performance against a team fighting for their life.
It's good that we have game changers in every position, what a goal by Ferni, pity Milli never got on the score sheet. Yaya what can you say, Sublime today without even trying, even though he wasn't in his attacking mid role. Well deserved win today Silva just oozes class with every touch.
Lucky man on the pitch today that Ginger guy in defence.

stony said:
How bitter was that twat Gayle. When their player got booked for diving and Hart was laughing, he angrily blurted out "Look at Hart laughing, you didn't find diving funny last week did you Joe" Then he was having sly digs about us having English players on the pitch.
I fucking love it when their hatred gets the better of them. They make themselves look even bigger cunts than usual.

Its so bleedin obvious has praises us through gritted teeth..

Blue Smarties said:
Fulham fans giving it out on Twitter regarding our 'shit' support. FFS, FULHAM fans.

There was only about 7 of them there. The worst away numbers at the Etihad for years outside of Villareal

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
simon23 said:
ver got out of second gear and didnt really need to

solid performance from our midfield and i thought lescott was good again

only worrying thing for me is the lack of clear cut scoring opportunities we are creating which are very few.....we keep scoring goals from fantastic strikes like yayas third and ferds goal but we just arent creatin that much for our strikers in the last few games.......hopfully that will change soon

Did think MP might have given Jovetic longer but he had a few good touches when he came on as did rodwell

God you're so negative.

no realistic....

question....was it a spectacular performance? I would call it a solid one where we were rarely tested and didnt need to up our game (this is not negative...just a comment on the poor opposition)

We arent creating clear cut chances for our forwards ona regualr basis...look at the recent goals

cc final - two stunning strikes (both midfielders) and navas with the thrid on the breakaway
norwich 0-0 no goals from our strikers
Hull - silva (stunning strike)....dzeko goal at the end of the game when hull were pushing forward and we got a breakaway...similar to the chance he missed the same game)
barca - kompany goal from a corner
fulham...no goals from our forwards and the only noteable chance we had was created by negrado anticipating and hassling the player in posession of the ball (Sidwell I think)

Two games vs chelsea ...league game no goals, cup game = jovetic and nasri both good goals created by good play

the point im making is that its brilliant that we are socring so freely especially from our midfielders and attacking midfielders but we dont seem to be creating many chances for our forwards in recent games compared to earlier this season

How many chances did negrado have today abr the one he created for himself? I cannt remember any

It's all about the results now. Excellent one today, and a chance to rest some of our big game players before our next biggie @ Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.