City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EdDzeko: Not the best thing to be sick on the match day [FACE WITH COLD SWEAT] today will have to support my team mates only from my home,watching on tv[PENSIVE FACE]
Good luck @MCFC

Hard to see a reason for both Rodwell and Garcia on the bench, would probably prefered to see Lopes on there instead of Rodwell. Other than that it's just who we have left available

Luck95 said:
@EdDzeko: Not the best thing to be sick on the match day [FACE WITH COLD SWEAT] today will have to support my team mates only from my home,watching on tv[PENSIVE FACE]
Good luck @MCFC

Cheers to that.

At least its only the flu.

Today is all about this man, needs a few goals to get back into things!

45305.jpg

Luck95 wrote:
Good luck @MCFC

Cheers to that.

At least its only the flu.

Depends whether man flu - out for at least a week or

Bosnian Flu - should be fit against the rags. :-)

Bugger me drunk.

Fulham's strikeforce being headed up by a 19 year old making his third start I think for Fulham.

Bent always give us a bit of trouble , I am amazed he isn't starting for them.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:45 pm --<br /><br />Fulham's line up is decimated.

Unless we get over confident or think we are up against Wigan we should have 70 per cent possession in this.

Can we take advantage of our possession dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.