City v Fulham pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Komps and Aguero I hope that is how we line up most weeks. It is all about points not how we play. Can't afford even one slip up.

I hope Yaya is playing behind the striker, in games like this he is wasted playing a deep role and he needs to impose himself on their defensive midfielder/s and central defenders.

Fernandimho and Milner should have enough to control the play in the middle of the park.

sam-caddick said:
Two up top only works when we have Sergio in the side, any other pairing hasn't really worked.
It worked for three games in January when Kun was injured. But outside that it has often been average, sometimes poor, at times woeful.

kupest said:
Dzeko isn't even on the bench. Ahh fuck has to be something?

Bollix.

I spent 4 transfer points on my fantasy team to buy him as it is a double-up game week this week. Should have played Hazard instead and saved the points.

Bugger.

When I see Demichelis starting with Lescott, I dont have good feelings at all. But its a must win, hope Negredo finally finds his form, and scores.

Imperative we score some goals today. Its looking likely that goal difference could play a part in determining the outcome of this season and Liverpool and Chelsea are creeping closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.