City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be no 'stop and start' with hull, he's got them playing without fear and some excellent football... these type of managers stick to a philosophy, very much like pep, and will come to play!
We'll see, their away record under him is dreadful.....Strikes me it's a perfect game for Hull to try something else and aim for a spoiling 90mins.

After such a frustrating season is it too much to hope that we dispatch these with minimum fuss and maximum flair? I'd settle for 3-0 and no dodgy reffing

We'll see, their away record under him is dreadful.....Strikes me it's a perfect game for Hull to try something else and aim for a spoiling 90mins.
That's true. But their last away game was a 4-0 away defeat at Everton. Two injury time goals from Lukaku after Huddlestone sent off. I think tomorrow is Huddlestone's last game of his suspension. they recently drew with Utd at OT, and played well, and also played well in a defeat at Arsenal.

We should be wary of any team who are very motivated and in good form.

Pep: The situation is clear, 8 games left and we need to qualify for the top four and that is our target until the end of the season.

Pep: Delph was excellent and deserves more minutes. Vincent’s problem was his injury. I am always happy when my players can play

Pep: [On playing them both against Hull] I will consult with my physio’s because they are both just coming back from long injuries.

Pep: [Marco Silva’s] done an outstanding job with Hull, I like the way they play, they play with a lot of talent and very offensive.

Pep: [On @21LVA being 1 game away from 300] He's a fantastic and amazing player. He’s outstanding. You can never know how good he is

Pep: When you win you must remain calm, when you lose you must manage emotions. My players deserve more than the results this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.