City v Hull pre-match thread

Hull City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it that Pep is trying to make the word 'defend' illegal and has instructed all of our Position Formerly Known as Defenders to forget everything they ever knew about that side of the game.

He'll play Bravo in goal because he's a vain twat and loves reading the attention he gets on bluemoon.

68 goals down with three minutes left and he'll bring on Arteta.

Sterling is past his peak and stealing a living. If Pep 'Messiah' Guardiola was worth half of the frames in Sven's frameless glasses then he would have spotted this back in January and brought in someone like that Januzaj kid.

83-4 to Hull

Rumour has it that Pep is trying to make the word 'defend' illegal and has instructed all of our Position Formerly Known as Defenders to forget everything they ever knew about that side of the game.

He'll play Bravo in goal because he's a vain twat and loves reading the attention he gets on bluemoon.

68 goals down with three minutes left and he'll bring on Arteta.

Sterling is past his peak and stealing a living. If Pep 'Messiah' Guardiola was worth half of the frames in Sven's frameless glasses then he would have spotted this back in January and brought in someone like that Januzaj kid.

83-4 to Hull
good one.

The definition of a must win, 2 points from the last 9 available, so disappointing that we have become a team that's so uncompetitive in the big games, used to relish them not so long ago. We need to win the next 4 games to salvage some pride.
Come on city.
Yes the results haven't ended as we'd have liked, but uncompetitive? Really? Feel I must be watching different matches to some on here.

Wonder if he'll risk Kompany again? Delph deserves to start after last night.
Yeah I thought Delph more than held his own at Chelsea - I do really rate him to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.