City v Leicester - 18 Jan 7:45pm - Official match thread.

lcfc123 said:
Morning, folkes, Leicester fan here.

Just a quick question, am driving up this afternoon, and wondering where there are good places to park? and is in some good distance of a few pubs!

cheers.

Most of the area around the ground has parking restrictions on match days though there are plenty of parking opportunity's near the ground at £5. As for beer get in the ground as the Fosters is the best in all the land and all the world ;) and you can help pay towards RSC going away prezzie. ATB

abu13 said:
Chippy_boy said:
I'd prefer this:

...............................Given...............................
..................Lescott..............Kompany...................
...Boateng.................................................Kolarov...
.....................Vieira.............................................
..............................................Milner...................
...Johnson......................Silva................................
.................................Tevez (C).......................

What ?????????

take them on with 10 men.

I think he means he'd rather play with 10 men than have JO on the field. LOL

Come on Chippy, he's not that bad.

I agree with some earlier missives re Jo and feel we should cut the guy some slack. I know that he's not shone to date but then again, he hasn't had an awful lot of playing time and his seasons figures aren't that bad when compared to the likes of shrek of the swamp.
Added consideration is that he doesn't pick himself -Mancini picks him (that's the bloke who has us level on points at the top of the PL right now) so no point in dissing Jo 'cos he's just out there doing his best for us.

Lots of 'would be' PL managers imagine that they can make better team selections than Mancini but I have a notion that his selections are actually effective and certainly better informed than anything that we could guess at so I'll support whoever he puts out in a City shirt and leave the back biting to the part time guru's, rags and snipers. . .

If Jo gets the support he deserves then he might find the form he had a CSKA and that would be great . . . just requires that the fans of the club he plays for get off his case and show some support to help build his confidence.
If they can't do that then they'll continue to get the performance that their unwelcome behaviour deserves.

Hart
Boateng Lescott Kompany Kolarov
Vieira De Jong Milner
Silva AJ
Tevez

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Strikers/Jo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Players/Strikers/Jo</a>

His League game statistics are not very impressive. 11 starts/8 subs : 0 goals and 0 assists with 77% of the passes completed.

But his Cup game statistics are not the worst in the world. 7 starts/2 subs : 3 goals and 2 assists with 80% of the passes completed.

Hart, Zab, Kola, Lescott, Kompany, Viera, Milner, Yaya, AJ, Silva, Tevez .. wow

wonder where Boateng is, not even a bench appearance.

I'm actually a bit gutted for Shay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.