City v Leicester - 18 Jan 7:45pm - Official match thread.

Bloody hell, it must be in the DNA of the club to make us fans suffer with nerves every game. Should have been 5-1 like against Wolves, they pulled one back (nice assist referee) making us all nervous again, then Kolarocket to save the day! Defence was very shaky again though.

well, tfft.

hopefully we get our shit together for the league games as a prem team would have done us today. you could argue he put out a side that's done the job but there are a number of players who i dont personally think are anywhere near good enough for a title winning squad.

viera. do us a favour and retire at the end of the season.

jo. dont know how he keeps getting game time. does have have something on mancini?

lescott. been found out. massively over rated and we were shafted on the purchase. toffee's must be laughing looking at him now.

rastus said:
dave_blue12 said:
Thank fuck for that !

We have been totally shite !

Harsh

Average at best tonight,but i suppose a wins a win.Not sure what i was expecting though.

Fair play to Leicester they made a game of it in both matches.

But i`m not liking how we`re conceding goals in the last few games!

malg said:
Daz_Blue said:
We should play Adebayor over Jo .... dont know why we dont ....... and agree Lescott is terrible
According to Savage on 606 on Saturday, Ade will never play for City again. Savage is bessie mates with Mancini, so I'm guessing he's pissed Bobby off.

Yeh..mancini said that in ade is in a "different" case. Just a guess...but maybe no1 wants ade or then he wants to just hang on in training and pick his wages?

If he doesn't even get to the bench anymore..he cleary has to be sold.

Kolarov was fantastic..we clearly need a backup for him so he doesn't have to play too much. We need him fit in the league.

motherofallapes said:
Well you have to hand it to Mark Halsey he tried his best...

He was at fault for Kolarov's goal...

just ball watched and didn't close him down.

Fuck me there are some moaning minnies on here!

We won ffs.

Missed a pen that would have made it 5 goals, yes 5 goals.

They had a dubious pen and a clear offside goal.

Could have been 10 fucking 0 and some on here would be frothing at the mouth.

We did fine in 50 of 90 min.

Lescott and Jo are terrible and I hope they both leave the club this january.

Notts next.

baggy said:
hopefully we get our shit together for the league games as a prem team would have done us today. you could argue he put out a side that's done the job but there are a number of players who i dont personally think are anywhere near good enough for a title winning squad.

What?

still a long way to go in the season, but imo lescott seems to be getting worse with games we need a van buyten type in with vinnie at the back whats the latest with subotic,no movers for him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.