City v Leicester - 18 Jan 7:45pm - Official match thread.

blueinsa said:
Fuck me there are some moaning minnies on here!

We won ffs.

Missed a pen that would have made it 5 goals, yes 5 goals.

They had a dubious pen and a clear offside goal.

Could have been 10 fucking 0 and some on here would be frothing at the mouth.
Exactly, why are you lot still moaning about Lescott and Jo.

The second goal was not only offside it was assisted by the official.

Tricky_Trev said:
Jeez, Johnson has been poor today. He's so stupid with his use of the ball. Mancini has tried to educate him, but he's not listening.
True, just saw a few times that Mancini wanted him to make short pass 1-2 but Johnson was so damn stubborned and tried to be clever with long cross to the other side without accuracy at all.

swedishcityfan said:
We did fine in 50 of 90 min.

Lescott and Jo are terrible and I hope they both leave the club this january.

Notts next.

lescott wont move this jan..i dont think Jo will either. If they move..they move in summer. We need a cb partner for vinny clearly...someone with great pace.

blueinsa said:
Fuck me there are some moaning minnies on here!

We won ffs.

Missed a pen that would have made it 5 goals, yes 5 goals.

They had a dubious pen and a clear offside goal.

Could have been 10 fucking 0 and some on here would be frothing at the mouth.

Football doesn`t work like that and you know it,it was an average performance from a very strong starting 11.

Kolarov saved mi ass...i was bit scary before he score ...wonderful goal this guy is talented left foot...Lescot doesn't have confidence on him self and shaky always so i don't want him to play EPL....JO is rubbish...he lacks sharpness...other guys were superb today...Viera had good and bad moments...but Everything goes to KOlarov...gentleman.

Sorry but summat aint quite right is it ? 5 goals conceded at home to the lowest scorers and a lower Championship side.
THIS HAS TO FOOKIN STOP!! Get rid of Lescott and Jo FFS Bobby and bring a no nonsense defender in. What was the point of bringing Barry on ? Once again we made things difficult by wasting chances and fookin about with possession . Chelski would have been ruthless in that situation and banged 6 or 7 in . Leicester were shite and I mean SHITE - we nearly got taken to ET

Bobby needs to read the riot act this week coz Villa will smell blood watching that
Btw that coont Walton is single handedly fookin Cardiff over - disgrace!

Onto the next round then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.