Votes: 417 87.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 36 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola: “I’m pretty sure Liverpool would have liked to win the last Premier League. After 30 years not winning the Premier League, they would like to win the Premier League."

“It is incredibly good what they have done in the Champions League but I think winning the Premier League is really good. They were just one point behind but we were better by one point..."
Pep love is growing

Last edited:
City v Villa in 1972, City won

Derby won the league and Leeds won the FA Cup the previous season but both declined to play in the Charity Shield.

City had finished fourth and had won nowt the season before, played against Villa who were Third Division champions.
and Solihull Moors were first alternate.

Not really understand the ones going on about it being a friendly and we should treat it like that.
No we shouldn’t. We as in team and fans. I want us to win the silverware, to beat our rivals and prepare for the new season in the best way possible. Which is play the ones who are best prepared.
I don’t give a hoot about Liverpool. Beat them and we are on course of a good start and already owning our first piece of silverware.
trophies are great but i only want to win this because the very little respect we will get if we do would be miles better than the frenzied ridiculous LiverKlopp love-in media shitstorm if we don't.

Does anyone know if there is a temporary Man City Shop today? Would like to buy some stuff :-) (we have jerseys & jackets, so a scarf or a cap would be nice).

I would love for City to win the Champions League but of course Pep is absolutely correct, the Premier League comes first.
Prestigious at the competition is, winning it does not necessarily mean you are the best team in Europe. Out of 50+ countries in UEFA, only around 10 ever get to the league stage.
For the top teams from Italy, Spain, France, Germany and the UK, getting to at least 2nd in the table is not too difficult and from there on in it is very much down to luck who you draw in the KO rounds (excluding any UEFA machinations!). Three teams to beat and your in the final
Liverpuddle claimed that City had a easy passage this year. Well that just proves the point then doesn't it? Luck does play a part in winning it. In the 'Prem there are no easy draws, no tough teams dodged, you play every team, 38 games, no away goals nonsense, no penalty deciders, no UEFA coefficient bollocks.
Everyone says the 'Prem is the hardest league in the world" and we've won it twice (once by a country mile). We are the winners of the world's hardest league and every other challenge in England, that trumps anything the Vatican X1 have won. Deluded or what!

How many times???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.