City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

Brendan110_0 said:
Crap....I'd be booing too if I'd paid 46 quid.
why are you here... you have nothing positive to add at all... its just negative chite coming from you... go back to ned cafe or play with yourself instead... it might bring more pleasure

We`ve played pretty well from what I can see on the jumpy iraqgoals stream. We do need to come out all guns blazing or they will get a lucky goal.

Think we've played really well in spells. Ireland doesn't seem to be the same player under Mancini. If 'In The Hole' is his supposed favourite role, he's not doing very well there.

Referee is a fucking joke, some very strange decisions given in that half.

We've had plenty of possession but created fuck all. And I am worried every time Liverpool attack us. But we have looked pretty solid. I'd like to see us go for it a bit in the second half and maybe even dare to have a shot or two.

I thought we have played quiet well in the first half. Very tight. Irelands linking the play up well. Johnson is looking dangerous everytime he gets the ball. Think im edging towards Bellers coming on around 60 mins for SWP.

Not bad. Just need to get a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.