City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

gman07 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Crap....I'd be booing too if I'd paid 46 quid.
why are you here... you have nothing positive to add at all... its just negative chite coming from you... go back to ned cafe or play with yourself instead... it might bring more pleasure

It's a forum....just don't read my comments.

I think we're playing well. Bit sloppy at times but still it's two very evenly matched sides. Liverpool have perhaps had the most half-chances but I honestly think we look more likely at the moment really. COME ON CITY!

Brendan110_0 said:
woolleyback blue said:
What has happened to SI. Last year he'd have tucked that chance away no prob.. now he turns round and passes it back??????

Mancini's destroyed him

He's been poor all season not just under Mancini

Brendan110_0 said:
woolleyback blue said:
What has happened to SI. Last year he'd have tucked that chance away no prob.. now he turns round and passes it back??????

Mancini's destroyed him

Crawl back under your stone you clueless rag cnut

happy enough with that. decent shape, very organised, defenders and midfielders growing in confidence as the game went on. adebayor and johnson lively. ireland a bit disappointing. this is his favoured role, attacking but dropping back into midfield, but he seems unsure which he should be doing at any point.

pool are trying to hit on the counter, but their long passes are very inaccurate. they look nervy at the back and I think we are more likely to score.

Xavvi said:
We've let them dominate us, Gerrard and Mascherano have dictated the game. Both are Grade A twats it must be said, one will be sent off.

Let's hope not. We are shit against 10 men!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.