City v Liverpool |Official Matchday thread |21st | 15:00

why am I astounded at the reactions of some of our fans?
we are going into the 2nd half 0-0 against our nearest rivals who we shouldn't 'expect' to beat.
we go into half-time having loked by far the better side.
granted we don't look all too threatening going forward but for christ's sake let's get off the lads' backs and get behind them!

come on city!

Decent half that, would like to see us keep the same intensity second half, they are almost inviting us to score with some of their gash defending.

Johnson is a star in the making.

What a bunch of flappers, it's not been a bad game, 2 oppo MF's on yellows, Ade is playing well and the 5 man MF is working well. I can see us grabbing a 1-0 here!

simon23 said:
its definately looking more positive

we lookn comfortaboe at the moment and now we just nee the confiednce to push on

is bellamy on the subs bench?...if he id bring him on and take johnson off...not that he is playing badly but bellamy is a little more direct than johnson
that ref is awful tho

and weith torres on the bench...if he comes on the game will definately change

good thinking lets take our best player off ffs there are some dicks on here!!!!

bizzbo said:
happy enough with that. decent shape, very organised, defenders and midfielders growing in confidence as the game went on. adebayor and johnson lively. ireland a bit disappointing. this is his favoured role, attacking but dropping back into midfield, but he seems unsure which he should be doing at any point.

pool are trying to hit on the counter, but their long passes are very inaccurate. they look nervy at the back and I think we are more likely to score.
I thought that too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.