CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

Brilliant match. One point at Anfield is a good result. We cant win them all. In germany they say Englands goalkeepers are not pretty good. I know better, but for those who dont believe me I will tell them to watch Joe Hart in action today. That was really excellent.

Agueroisablue said:
Apparently Mario has been in an argument with someone and the Dressing romm door has been damaged.

No-one else was in there, the press will report that Mario started an argument in an empty room.

If any other player and I mean any other player wud have done what balo did he would never have got 2 yellows . Joke.
And how fast was dzeko I like :-)

To many loose balls from defense, huge lack of link up through the centre. We need to fix this seeming void in centre mid quick. I feel it is not good enough atm, maybe Yaya needs a break and De Jong has a few games ?

Balotelli was shocking for my money, you cant go in elbow first, especially on a yellow. He had the ball near him about 4 times and everytime gave a foul.
He is better than that and needs to think more and quick.

Milner was my motm and was again very impressed with him, 24m well spent imo.

Fortunately Liverpool are no great shakes and we got away with it.

Hearing now Balo has thrown a wobbler and damaged a door. He best fucking wise up sharpish as he is doing his level best to cancel out all his good work.

Can't complain, one of the tougher away games of the season, went down to ten men and managed to keep hold of our point. Probably would've got all 3 if they hadn't got a lucky goal. Can't really fault any of our defence, only ones who were poor were Yaya, Silva and Nasri as they didn't have much of an impact. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Rags only got a point at Anfield and we're still 5 points clear.

I haven't watched much of Liverpool this season, but if that revolting cheap style of play is how they want to win games this season, its just sad. Suarez should be up for Oscar this year not just for worst acting, but for the most acting. Never seen someone flop around more than a caught fish than that bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.