CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

Second booking wasn't a yellow. Mario is a target for refs, most players get off he never does

LoveCity said:
Joe Hart - legend. Clichy - brilliant. But quite a few disappointing performances today (Aguero, Yaya, defenders).

/quote]

I thought Kompany was absolutely sublime. His best performance of the season for me.

brian the blue said:
Poor result.

After going ahead we should be able to keep a clean sheet for more than 2 fucking minutes!!

We should have beaten this poor Liverpool side that relies solely on Suarez and his pathetic diving whenever anyone gets near him.

Yaya had a very poor game and looked like he was injured.

Good performances from Hart, Clichy, Milner and Barry.

Glad the Geordies did us a favour yesterday, need to make sure we bounce back with a win next week.
great result. Have to disagree about that. I thought the players did reasonably well and showed loads of courage

The ref and suarez were a disgrace

dazz46 said:
What a stupid thing to say,you really should engage your brain before you start typing.

The guy you're replying to is Bosnian, for them everything seems to be about "Dzeko vs. Aguero and Balotelli" and they are far too eager to demean his rivals because for them Dzeko is more important than City. Dzeko made that fantastic run and Silva should have done better but every week one plays better than the other, some weeks Dzeko is good or crap, other weeks Balotelli is good or crap, there is no contest here, just rotation.

mancitydreamteam said:
yaya was poor as was the linesman. giving decisions which wasnt, milners handball???, and mario redcard was never a red card. argh well il take a point. Joe hart was our MOTM. as for suarez dont get me started, never seen anyone dive around as much as he did today!!!

yes, I can hardly remember ONE decision he gave us, and this was why Mario was laughing after that last innocuous challenge that the actors in red played up to get him sent off, because he knew what was going to happen and he did nothing. Souness is wrong about that challenge, it was accidental and there wasn't any malice. On the other hand Skirtel made as much of it as he could, shameless.

buckshot said:
lee-mcfc said:
mario was stupid yeah he shouldn't of had a yellow in first place but knowing that you are why risk yourself like that?, idiot.

first half i thought we were good and they got lucky with the goal but 2nd half was dog awful , liverpool were all over us winning everything , much better than us today that's for sure.

but a draw is always good at anfield

It didn't help that they got every decision from that douche ref that pretty much doomed City to be under pressure for the entire half. Milner's "handball" and the lack of one on Reina were the order of the day.
true but you cant blame the ref for everything, second half we were poor

hate suarrez so muuch i want to stamp on his face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.