CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

ayia napa blues said:
If any other player and I mean any other player wud have done what balo did he would never have got 2 yellows . Joke.
And how fast was dzeko I like :-)

Dzeko has pace? Or is he just lazy.
Suarez deserved atleast one yellow for all the diving!
Silva should have scored that one or ,just pass it back to Micah or Yaya.
Kun had also chances where he should pass the ball and not go for the glory. The teamspirit let us down.
And what a keeper Hart is,brilliant just brilliant!

City should request that interviewer no longer interviews Mancini. That was disgusting, a blatent attempt at mischief-making that he would not have dared do with Wenger, Ferguson, or Dogleash.

Comrade Buka said:
Good result.

Team look knackered and the 5 man midfield Pool used was a good call from Dalglish.

Lucas had a great game breaking up our play, deservedly MOTM.

I, and a few others on here, have been saying we need to sign an outright winger and that still stands.

Since we resigned to long balls, Dzeko probably should have been the first sub. He did hold up the ball as could be expected when he finally entered the pitch.

Balotelli? Back to his old ways, disappointing really. Fucking idiot yellow cards and we suffered for it. He is still a liability. His team ethic is horrible. Very disappointed to be honest.

sigh.

fuckin hell that was scary. it was a very close game, so edgey. liverpool were the better team marginally before the sending off. down to ten they took control. Hart was absolutely fantastic.

it is games like this that win championships.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's got great talent but looked like an accident waiting to happen today. That's it - get rid and get a professional.

Give your fucking head a wobble.

SebastianBlue said:
HazeM3 said:
Balo should never be in a match squad again. Greatful for a point. Joe Hart MOTM.

Seriously? If you think that was a second yellow than you have never actually played football. He should have been more cautious but to give a yellow for a foul that was committed against both Dzeko and Milner afterward with notsomuch as a foul given is appalling refereeing and completely kneejerk based on Balo's reputation. Notice Skrtel was not sent yellow carded for the two identical challenges early on Lescott on two separate corners and Aggergot away with one on Balo before he was sent off. I have played my entire life and that sort of challenge happens in about half of all challenges for a ball in the air. If it were considered a yellow card offense on specification every match would see at least two to three sendings off (most of them defenders).

Balo should have been cautious and that is most likely what Mancini was angry about but please, please do not be press-influenced person and swallow the drivel they are going to write. None will point out Suarez [literally] fell down every single time he received any sort of contact and that Adam kept going in full-blooded on every challenge, no matter if he had any chance of getting the ball (and inexplicably won most of the fouls in 50-50 challenges).

Atkinson has now sent off five players this season, three for clubs playing against Liverpool. It is likely to happen to either Kompany, Barry, or Balo.

^^^ 100%

Pigeonho said:
Lots on here and FB saying it was a performance to forget. Is it just me who thinks we played well? Not great, but well, away at Anfield?
I think you might be in the minority, honestly. We did not play well, apart from the first 20-25 minutes. Our ball retention was shocking, too many of the star players had off days and (even allowing for a poor performance by the ref) we picked up a loty of cards today. Vinnie was living very dangerously at times.

Comrade Buka said:
Good result.

Team look knackered and the 5 man midfield Pool used was a good call from Dalglish.

Lucas had a great game breaking up our play, deservedly MOTM.

I, and a few others on here, have been saying we need to sign an outright winger and that still stands.

Since we resigned to long balls, Dzeko probably should have been the first sub. He did hold up the ball as could be expected when he finally entered the pitch.

Balotelli? Back to his old ways, disappointing really. Fucking idiot yellow cards and we suffered for it. He is still a liability. His team ethic is horrible. Very disappointed to be honest.
All good points apart from the last one. He would not have been sent off today if the referee had been doing his job properly.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Agueroisablue said:
Apparently Mario has been in an argument with someone and the Dressing romm door has been damaged.
He's got great talent but looked like an accident waiting to happen today. That's it - get rid and get a professional.

Haha, u in trolling windup mood too. Therere all out today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.