CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

I can't argue with Mario's second card but our lads were getting elbows in the face all day and fuck all was given.

Donkey teeth is a horrible twat too. Falling over all day and trying to get players booked. He's the most unlikeable player in the Prem, a truly despicable ****.

Liverpool won't play better than that all season and I think we looked a little tired towards the end, the Napoli game took it's toll.

Joe was fucking immense.

Still unbeaten and still 5 points clear. We'll play better teams and we'll play teams that push us harder, but we won't play a team as good as them who try as hard.
Onwards and upwards.

brian the blue said:
Poor result.

After going ahead we should be able to keep a clean sheet for more than 2 fucking minutes!!

We should have beaten this poor Liverpool side that relies solely on Suarez and his pathetic diving whenever anyone gets near him.

Yaya had a very poor game and looked like he was injured.

Good performances from Hart, Clichy, Milner and Barry.

Glad the Geordies did us a favour yesterday, need to make sure we bounce back with a win next week.

Are you serious? Whether you like it or not, Liverpool look good this year, they don't have Europe to contend with where as we do, and our players were quite clearly tired. Get a grip.

best quote today;

"This shows just how far liverpool have come under Dalgleish with a point at home against man city".

YRCNMIU

SoDakBlue said:
I haven't watched much of Liverpool this season, but if that revolting cheap style of play is how they want to win games this season, its just sad. Suarez should be up for Oscar this year not just for worst acting, but for the most acting. Never seen someone flop around more than a caught fish than that bastard.

and best supporting goes to Skirtel.

Manciti is saying he didn't the second 'incident' was a card either.

Pigeonho said:
Lots on here and FB saying it was a performance to forget. Is it just me who thinks we played well? Not great, but well, away at Anfield?

well isn't really the world i'd use. i think we did what we needed to do up against a frantic team and an absolutely dire ref. well earned point but i can't say it was pretty or i liked it.

Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

SebastianBlue said:
HazeM3 said:
Balo should never be in a match squad again. Greatful for a point. Joe Hart MOTM.

Seriously? If you think that was a second yellow than you have never actually played football. He should have been more cautious but to give a yellow for a foul that was committed against both Dzeko and Milner afterward with notsomuch as a foul given is appalling refereeing and completely kneejerk based on Balo's reputation. Notice Skrtel was not sent yellow carded for the two identical challenges early on Lescott on two separate corners and Aggergot away with one on Balo before he was sent off. I have played my entire life and that sort of challenge happens in about half of all challenges for a ball in the air. If it were considered a yellow card offense on specification every match would see at least two to three sendings off (most of them defenders).

Balo should have been cautious and that is most likely what Mancini was angry about but please, please do not be press-influenced person and swallow the drivel they are going to write. None will point out Suarez [literally] fell down every single time he received any sort of contact and that Adam kept going in full-blooded on every challenge, no matter if he had any chance of getting the ball (and inexplicably won most of the fouls in 50-50 challenges).

Atkinson has now sent off five players this season, three for clubs playing against Liverpool. It is likely to happen to either Kompany, Barry, or Balo.

Amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.