CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

My team for Arsenal: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Kolo, Kolarov, De Jong, Hargreaves/Razak (is Owen crocked still?), Johnson, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

Wenger is going to play a lot of fringe/youth players so that could be strong enough.

You cant win them all...

Solid 1st half and awful 2nd one.

Hart 10
Clichy 7
Company 6.5
Lescott 6
Richards 6.5
Yaya 5.5
Nasri 5.5
Milner 6
Silva 6.5
Barry 6
Aguero 5.5

Subs: Balo 5.5
Dzeko great run at the end

Good point if you ask me, better than losing. I was worried about this game and it matched up to it. We played alright got the goal but their goal summed it up a bit. Never got going and really we were hanging on towards the end. Everyone was feeling it at the end so glad it stayed 1-1. Sooo we move on.

Great for 30 mins. Poor for next 15.

2nd half we got a chasing and looked knackered.

Stunning performance from Joe hart. Clichy and kompany were great.

We almost nicked it. I think silva should have done better with that.

Good point for us and another home draw for the scousers.

These games against the top sides are so hard after a euro game. Chelsea will be too as we play wednesday so they have an extra day.

3 points of Norwich next week and we are in a strong position.

Balo stupid for making a challenge that could lead to a yellow card when already booked.

I think we could be looking at a carling cup defeat on Tuesday as none of that 11 can play another game.

Is Hargreaves fit yet?

MCFC-alan88 said:
brian the blue said:
Poor result.

After going ahead we should be able to keep a clean sheet for more than 2 fucking minutes!!

We should have beaten this poor Liverpool side that relies solely on Suarez and his pathetic diving whenever anyone gets near him.

Yaya had a very poor game and looked like he was injured.

Good performances from Hart, Clichy, Milner and Barry.

Glad the Geordies did us a favour yesterday, need to make sure we bounce back with a win next week.

Are you serious? Whether you like it or not, Liverpool look good this year, they don't have Europe to contend with where as we do, and our players were quite clearly tired. Get a grip.

Do you not think that after going in front we should have won the game?

Surrendering a lead within 2 minutes and in such a soft way isn't good enough.

HazeM3 said:
Balo should never be in a match squad again. Greatful for a point. Joe Hart MOTM.

Oh ffs! Call yourself a Blue? Did you think like this when he has scored for us?

Go take your head for a wobble

LoveCity said:
My team for Arsenal: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Kolo, Kolarov, De Jong, Hargreaves/Razak (is Owen crocked still?), Johnson, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

Wenger is going to play a lot of fringe/youth players so that could be strong enough.

yes please.

Martin Tyler: "Lescott has scored on this pitch for Everton. Now he's scored for Liverpool"

Think it was a bit of a defensive wake up call today, been giving the ball away far far too easily recently. But still unbeaten and 5 points clear and played liverpool, spuds, and rags away!

Urgent help required. Liverpool play again in midwek, by then I need to save enough money so that I can buy Suarez some crutches ..lets face it without them the little shit can't stay on his feet. cheatin; moanin; little tosser.

oh and calm down about mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.