CITY v Liverpool: Post Match Discussion

Still unbeaten in the league. we show great strength and character as a team and we march on.

well done boys, well done boss and happy birthday

Prestwich_Blue said:
Agueroisablue said:
Apparently Mario has been in an argument with someone and the Dressing romm door has been damaged.
He's got great talent but looked like an accident waiting to happen today. That's it - get rid and get a professional.

Fucking hell. I hope this was said in jest. You suggest we get rid because of a rumour that probably will turn out to be made up.

samharris said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Whoever was calling for Balotelli to never play for us again is an obvious wum and/or ****.

The word ur looking for is IDIOT.

I had a longer post directly responding to that person but this is a fairly concise summary if they were being serious.

MCFCinUSA said:
RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

he was laughing at how Skrtel went down like a sack of potatoes for nothing, and how he instinctively knew that from what the ref had done (and NOT done) throughout the game what was coming next..

he was laughing ironically FFS.

he wasn't happy about it, and I understand there was something afterward in the changing rooms, so I couldn't disagree more with your interpretation of things - by any chance are you Martin Atkinson?

Even you septics must know what a smiley face is ?

Joke of a second card for Balotelli considering some of the challenges the referee let go.

RochBlue said:
MCFCinUSA said:
RochBlue said:
Balo - Face like a slapped arse when he scores and laughs when he gets sent off - he needs help :-)

he was laughing at how Skrtel went down like a sack of potatoes for nothing, and how he instinctively knew that from what the ref had done (and NOT done) throughout the game what was coming next..

he was laughing ironically FFS.

he wasn't happy about it, and I understand there was something afterward in the changing rooms, so I couldn't disagree more with your interpretation of things - by any chance are you Martin Atkinson?

Even you septics must know what a smiley face is ?

It's not nice to call some a tank of bile.

ban-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
My team for Arsenal: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Kolo, Kolarov, De Jong, Hargreaves/Razak (is Owen crocked still?), Johnson, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

Wenger is going to play a lot of fringe/youth players so that could be strong enough.

Is he balls gonna field a weakened team. They haven't won a trophy in forever they will be going full on for this. And I would never play AK against Walcott ever.

ban-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
My team for Arsenal: Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Kolo, Kolarov, De Jong, Hargreaves/Razak (is Owen crocked still?), Johnson, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

Wenger is going to play a lot of fringe/youth players so that could be strong enough.

yes please.
Nasri instead of suarez. Nasri wont play next week so he will on tuesday

My view:

Liverpool played well. They went down easy, yes, but they got the ball about, kept it down and we struggled to deal with that. When the fatigue started to creep in, those tackles became later and later and it is no wonder why we got so many yellows. Going off the second half pummeling, Liverpool did deserve it. Come on, they did. But they didn't get it did they? We held firm and came away with a hard-fought point. You have to wonder how the game would've went if we didn't score that OG. I think we would've got the full 3 points there, but it's all if's and but's isn't it? Happy with the point.

Maybe Balo's sending off was harsh, but you've seen yellows for them challenges in the past. Just don't do it if you think the ref has a bias against your side! Mario will learn, but I'm not angry at him... Any other day, he would've gotten away with it as would any other player. Maybe his reputation counted against him,

For me, even at 10 men, even with wobbly-legs, Silva SHOULD have put that chance away. Never mind trying to dribble the keeper and pass it into the net. HIT IT. FUCKING HIT IT.

Cracking save by Hart. I made a noise I don't think I will ever make again when he pulled that off. Sounded like a mouse being squashed by steamroller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.