City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Sané looking more like he did towards the end of last season, Jesus getting better all the time, Aguero looking sharp and enjoying his football. What a good buy KDB has been too, he keeps getting better for me.

To the club shop you candle burning whingers :)

41igNSER%2BpL._SX342_.jpg

Everyone played great for the most part. Love how versatile Danilo is. He seems to be doing a bit of everything.

Make no mistake, the sending off did give us an advantage but not a 4 goal one.

We milkweed them and they deserved it.

BOOOOOOM!

I love it!!!! Mendy will become a legend here, in and off the pitch.

I enjoy giving the red scouse a good pasting almost as much as when it happens to the rags. Hopefully all the travelling scousers make it back to Liverpool before the alternators in their hot-wired cars burn out.

As an aside, Herr Klopp purchase a tooth brush or at least some teeth whitening strips. The technology is quite good now. Being German is no excuse. My wife is German. She has good dental hygiene. I know other Germans with nice white/normal looking teeth you dirty minger.

I was hoping that Pep would be now able to show off his managerial prowess, Mendy and Walker allow this to happen.
Ederson has shown how good a keeper he is already, his saves and his distribution will give us a solid foundation in any game.
Great win

Would united fans have booed Ederson when he was injured? I don't think so. Scouse fans showing their usual absolute lack of class. Vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.