City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

My favorite tidbit of the match was assists from both fullbacks! God we needed a game like that vs a top 5 side.

Let us ALL get behind Bravo for the next few games. - Eddie will be back soon I hope.

Jumping on the agenda train, possession stats weren't showing once during the game

True, but in the end they lost an attacker. They still defended with the same amount of men and always had superior numbers in their area. It's not like we went charging into them with everything. Mané out doesn't really excuse them. City has most all the merit.

Yeah their defence is woeful. Even with 11 men Kev sliced through it with one pass. And Mendy just abused them all second half.

Tremendous result, but just hope our win is not besmirched by pundits claiming Mane should'nt have been sent off. He nearly decapitating Ederson and the red was the right decision. Good performances all around the pitch, but still think we miss Vinny's leadership and organisation at the back.

At last, some clinical finishing. And could have been more. Those mofos just got ground to dust. I am very happy.

Liverpool showed they don't have the bottle when the going gets tough,we went down to 10 men v everton and battled away for a point,liverpool shit it,we played the 10 men perfectly,moving danilo into the middle.

kdb excellent
fern excellent
Sergio excellent
gabby excellent
ederson safe as houses
walker excellent
mendy excellent
david usual
Leroy getting up to speed
stones looked composed in the second hald
ota eeeerrrrrrrrm
fucking get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.