City v Liverpool Post Match Thread

Whenever I hear that Dippers won the quarter final 1-5 on aggregate by some low life commentator - makes my blood boil.
It was never a 1-5 drubbing. Will any one tell the truth?.They went 3-0 up at Anfield then Sane was incorrectly ruled offside just as Jesus scored.
Should have been 3-1. Then at the Etihad just before h/t Sane had a good goal disallowed when he was played on by Milner. Should have been 2-0 at h/t.
1-5 aggregate my arse.
But it is there in the record books in black and white.

Whenever I hear that Dippers won the quarter final 1-5 on aggregate by some low life commentator - makes my blood boil.
It was never a 1-5 drubbing. Will any one tell the truth?.They went 3-0 up at Anfield then Sane was incorrectly ruled offside just as Jesus scored.
Should have been 3-1. Then at the Etihad just before h/t Sane had a good goal disallowed when he was played on by Milner. Should have been 2-0 at h/t.
1-5 aggregate my arse.

I know a few dippers and whenever they bring it up I always counter that it’s 30 years since they won the league and klipperty must be under huge pressure to ‘win something’ given his spending.......never fails to shut the thieving twats up

1-5 aggregate my arse.

Exactly, so we go in at half time winning on away goals if the correct decisions had been made. Instead we have to committ men forward and ship a few, we were done over by the officials. I've already said it elsewhere, with VAR we win that tie.

Am I right in thinking Borussia Dortmund won the International Champions Cup ? - 2 wins. Another trophy Dippers didn't win - Doh!
- they(not BD ) love these fancy made up names don't they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.