City v Liverpool Post Match Thread

some good minutes and experience for our young players. no one should really be reading too much into it though. i thought bolton stood out tbf. it would be good to see some of them get proper chances this season. for instance bolton could play in all the cup games ???.

I think we can be very pleased with the performances put in by the kids (Harrison and Garcia especially). We bossed the game right up until Salah came on and should have scored at least two more goals (excluding the two penalty shouts), with Sane and Nmecha missing sitters. Add to that the fact that their equaliser was offside and their penalty was soft. The reality is that they needed the help of the officials to avoid a total embarrassment, so let them celebrate this hollow victory which masks some of their deficiencies.
I'm with you on everything outside of the penalty being soft.

I'd have called that in my sleep. Poor play from Adarabioyo.

On a side note, the commentator actually pronounced his name correctly. Which was a shocker :)

Gomes is a fantastic prospect. He needs some development maybe eds or loan would do him well. He has some passing range for his age . Yes he got caught out and few passes were bit short but you could see he has vision and an intelligent player.
Reminds me of Kante but less running.
Dippers are bunch of classless cvnts hacked our kids left and right but mad props to our boys for not falling for their intimations .
Milner should be aware that his bones are getting old and step closer to career ending accident.
No loans for me. He has a fantastic brain positioning for the ball and good energy.

I'll chalk up the error to rust and being new. He should definitely be kept especially if Zee goes.

Pep said he's not playing Laporte in these US friendlies because he needs him to be fit for the start of the season. That suggests he's expecting to be light on centre backs for the Arsenal game.
King of the North would be back by then :)

I'm with oyou on everything outside of the penalty being soft.

I'd have called that in my sleep. Poor play from Adarabioyo.

On a side note, the commentator actually pronounced his name correctly. Which was a shocker :)

That would be Ian Darke. Unfortunately he showed his true colours when he said "Liverpool won the CL encounter 5-1 on aggregate - there's no arguing with that".

well i thought our youngsters did really well ,bossed the 1st half,if they could have finished better we would have won,Liverpool had more 1st team players, we had sane basically , and they were poor and lucky to win with a dodgy penalty.but of course we don't need to bother playing this season because according to talkport ,the dippers have won the league already? yeah right.

A far more cohesive performance from our youngsters , and Zinchenko was a totally different player from a few days ago , hes's put the £5m back on his transfer fee :) , Diaz was driving at the Dippers defence at every opportunity , and some good individual performances , young Garcia worth a specia lmention The Dippers put a fairly strong team out and some of their challenges did not belong in a friendly , ive read a couple of match reports and it was basically the Salah & Mane show , and none of the reports mentioned that Salah was offside for his goal , just the 52 second bollocks , so nothing new there then.
What did we learn ? Everytime we play the Dippers they will get at least three game changing decisions , and until this ceases they will continue their run of results against us , the only time we got a decision in a recent match against them it ended with us taking the piss out of them in a 5-0 drubbing .
It appears the Dippers are on a charge now and the Premier league title is a mere formality, with Klopp now confirmed as Pep's nemesis , but we have heard all this shite before from that lot. It will definitely be their year , when that year will be , is anyones guess , they have had 28 goes at it and after spending £300m Klippety had better deliver or like PEG says , Klopp will be under serious pressure if he doesnt win the the title this season , lets see how Klippety handles the expectation.

Is it me or is the Muen headline about City fans upset with 'Pool hard tackles really necessary?.
Merseyside will be laughing their bollocks off. with that headline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.