City v Liverpool Post Match

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown</a>

Always fun

Just brilliant, everyone played their part. Not even seen the likes of Mangala, Sagna or The Beast yet either!!!

Barcon said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
noise said:
Liverpool are a mid table team without Suarez.

Rubbish. They'll finish top 4 if nothing else. Not as good as City or Chelsea though

Or Arsenal or Tottenham.

Maybe, maybe not. The contention though was that they are now a mid table team.......which is bollocks

karen7 said:
Brenda,we were the best team for the first 40mins,yeah right

Incredibly poor loser. We did not play well for that period but were certainly on par with them. Then we became too much for them to handle, before becoming a little too overconfident and sloppy. In the end we were worthy victors without actually playing well, which is what he is trying to distract from.

And they have some pretty indefensible diving divas—both Sterling and Can should have been booked (which would have seen the latter walking to the showers).

supercrystal7 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
noise said:
Liverpool are a mid table team without Suarez.

Rubbish. They'll finish top 4 if nothing else. Not as good as City or Chelsea though
I am not sure that is certain. As laughable at it seems United might spend a hell of a lot of money yet and that could change things. I think Tottenham could do something as well. I think Chelsea and City will be well ahead of the rest with Arsenal ahead of the other pack chasing fourth.

I agree with this. I expect us and Chelsea to be 1 and 2, and Arsenal should keep a neck ahead of the others. The fight for 4th will be really tight - Utd have to spend in the next week, Spurs have got a very good squad that underachieved last year - and an excellent manager - , and I expect Everton to be there and there abouts. Liverpool will score plenty, even without Suarez, though sides will take them more seriously and set out to defend more than they did last year. Defensively, however, they look suspect.

Good result for us, and great to see Jovetic getting amongst the goals, hope Dzeko recovers quickly, I thought the defence coped well until a few wobbles towards the end, otherwise..........well done guys............

It looked to me as though Pellegrini knew they were going to come out balls to the wall, so he just told the boys, sit tight, weather the storm, once the game loses its edge, then we press. He didn't want it to be a firefight immediately.

Good result. Although we did get bossed a bit in the first half hour. Sterling caused most of the problems. Glad JoJo was up for it.

Fantastic win. I wonder if the media still picks Chelsea as favourites after this. It matters not, we once again displayed the array of players that can deal with every kind of situation. Fernando was outstanding. Fernandinho when he came on was very eager to pick that pass, he is more of an attacking player than defensive and Fernando will allow his to display that aspect of his game.

Jovetic is something else. He is not just world class, he can be one of the world best. He has everything and is only going to get better.

Great result and the lads will be buzzing and ready for Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.