City v Liverpool Post Match

Juan King said:
Can we agree what gear the team is currently playing in?

I have seen some people say we never gout out of first gear, some saying second & some saying third?

How many gears are there & what is top gear?

this has been confusing me to. I drive an automatic. And some big trucks have about 17 gears, including 2 for reverse.

stonerblue said:
Juan King said:

I have seen some people say we never gout out of first gear, some saying second & some saying third?

this has been confusing me to. I drive an automatic. And some big trucks have about 17 gears, including 2 for reverse.

Unlike the fucking Rags who seem to be in reverse.

oakiecokie said:
stonerblue said:
Juan King said:

Unlike the fucking Rags who seem to be in reverse.

City are poetry in motion. United are gibberish in neutral.

stonerblue said:
Juan King said:

What has driving an automatic got to do with how many gears it has? Top gear in my last automatic was sixth, top gear in my current automatic is fifth. Automatics have a fixed number of forward gears. Unless it's got CVT in which case it's really a variomatic - see old Dafs.

Oh FFS. It's not Top Gear.

Thought Hart could have done better for the goal and attacked the cross. There, back on topic.

Liverpool were on top for 35 minutes and then we started to get a foothold in the game and obviously scored at a crucial point just before half time.

After half time we bossed the game and got stronger as it went on and could easily have scored 5 or 6 with a bit more composure.One worrying aspect was how we lost it after they scored, for a period we were all over the place with some kamikaze defending and the dippers could have got something from the game if Lambert hadn't fluffed that clear chance.

Who was it got shoved off the ball for their goal before the cross?That was piss weak defending, Sturridge isn't the biggest player.

A great start to what were two tricky games and hopefully we will only get stronger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.