City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

Mr. Aguia said:
Need a good Suarez song now that he's gone and tried to eat someone again.

Suarrrez
Trice bitten, not shy babe.

To Ian Hunters once bitten twice once shy.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase Bite Me.

Should be told its not meant to be taken literally.

ArtyCol said:
Daft question but this won;t be a sell out will it? Would we be able to get tickets nearer the time? Thinking of fucking off in July and always said I'd go back to NY-fuckin-City

Mad Hatter is mint

I'd expect a sell out. Last summer the games sold out very quickly. You have to take into account that ticket brokers buy up large chunks of tickets so they can sell them at a premium price.

Best I can come up with so far is to the Lionel Richie song:

Once, Twice, three times a bitter
and Suarez will always chomp you

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
He bites when he wants
He bites when he wants
Louis Suarez, he bites when he wants

Where's yer cannibal?, where's yer cannibal?
Where's yer cannibal, where's yer cannibal?

emergency! I have a mad eyed screamer shouting "where s your cannibal?" ..emergency!!

Wish I could go but I will be out of the country then.

Was at the City/Chelsea game at Yankee Stadium last year. Bloody awful weather but great fun. (City won 5-3). The new Yankee Stadium is beautiful I must say - and I am a Red Sox fan. Still though; shoehorning a football pitch into a baseball stadium does not work at all with the different angles of view so be careful buying tickets. Look up the seat locations online first.

I will say that the catering and bar staff there was absolutely top notch too.

Mr. Aguia said:
ArtyCol said:
Daft question but this won;t be a sell out will it? Would we be able to get tickets nearer the time? Thinking of fucking off in July and always said I'd go back to NY-fuckin-City

Mad Hatter is mint

I'd expect a sell out. Last summer the games sold out very quickly. You have to take into account that ticket brokers buy up large chunks of tickets so they can sell them at a premium price.

Cheers for the info. I can't book anything yet unfortunately...might have to just risk leaving it.

BongoBlue said:
Wish I could go but I will be out of the country then.

Was at the City/Chelsea game at Yankee Stadium last year. Bloody awful weather but great fun. (City won 5-3). The new Yankee Stadium is beautiful I must say - and I am a Red Sox fan. Still though; shoehorning a football pitch into a baseball stadium does not work at all with the different angles of view so be careful buying tickets. Look up the seat locations online first.

I will say that the catering and bar staff there was absolutely top notch too.

I enjoyed watching football in the States. Not just because of drinking in the seats... :)

"Yellow caution card!!!"

bowieboots said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Need a good Suarez song now that he's gone and tried to eat someone again.

Suarrrez
Trice bitten, not shy babe.

To Ian Hunters once bitten twice once shy.

Ahem. This is 'murica. That will be Great White, thank you very much.

r.soleofsalford said:
lasereyes said:
I'll be there with my son. Born and bred in Connecticut, he has never seen City play. He almost leapt through the ceiling when I showed him the tickets.

Brilliant I`m sure you`ll both enjoy the day.

Thanks mate. Hoping he gets a couple of autographs - would make his year.

lasereyes said:
r.soleofsalford said:
lasereyes said:
I'll be there with my son. Born and bred in Connecticut, he has never seen City play. He almost leapt through the ceiling when I showed him the tickets.

Brilliant I`m sure you`ll both enjoy the day.

Thanks mate. Hoping he gets a couple of autographs - would make his year.

We can meet up in the Mad Hatter and he can have my autograph ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.