City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

Do we think some of these friendlies will be on British telly? I'm thinking BT Sport need to fill up their summer schedule with some football. I haven't switched Bt sport on since about March!

I'll be at the match, and at the Mad Hatter beforehand. MCFC supporters section 111. Anyone else nearby? Looking forward to a great day out with you blues; both those that are from the east coast area of the USA and those that will be making the trip from England and elsewhere. I had a great time with members of the Washington DC Supporters club who had made the 5-hour trip up last summer, hope to see you boys again!

green pennies said:
I'll be at the match, and at the Mad Hatter beforehand. MCFC supporters section 111. Anyone else nearby? Looking forward to a great day out with you blues; both those that are from the east coast area of the USA and those that will be making the trip from England and elsewhere. I had a great time with members of the Washington DC Supporters club who had made the 5-hour trip up last summer, hope to see you boys again!

I'm in 111.

Mad Eyed Screamer anyone get back to you about the t-shirts? Want one as well but the £20 delivery charge is too steep to order from the supporters club.

Anybody going to the Kansas game? How do I get a ticket? Can anyone let me sleep on the floor of there house for the night. Im currently in Utah on my bicycle and thinking of getting to Pueblo Colarado, leaving my bike there and bussing/hitching to Kansas?

Thanks

Phil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.