City V Montenegro

Thaksins Love Child said:
Barry been awful tonight. Not seen him give the ball away so much in a long time.

I have, in all the games he has played for us this season.

I have, in all the games he has played for us this season.

Idiot%20of%20the%20Day.jpg

simmers said:
what ? so you think he has played well ? give me a break

I'm referring to this comment I have, in all the games he has played for us this season

Yes I meant what I said. He has not had a good game for city this season IN MY OPINION.

Forums are all about opinions, If you don't agree well that's fine, i just wanted to put my point across.

DavidMCFC said:
simmers said:
I'm referring to this comment I have, in all the games he has played for us this season

Yes I meant what I said. He has not had a good game for city this season IN MY OPINION.

Forums are all about opinions, If you don't agree well that's fine, i just wanted to put my point across.

Exactly, and so am I. My opinion is that's you're an idiot who knows fuck all about football

simmers said:
DavidMCFC said:

Exactly, and so am I. My opinion is that's you're an idiot who knows fuck all about football

and obviously you know everything. Why don't you apply for the England job after Euro 2012?

DavidMCFC said:
simmers said:

And my opinion is that you are a RAG !!

oakiecokie said:
DavidMCFC said:

And my opinion is that you are a RAG !!

yes i know I forgot on this forum you have to agree with everything the manager is saying, you are not aloud to slate any players you have to say they are all playing well all the time, and if you give the team and any player any stick then you are a Rag.
o yeah i almost forgot you are not allowed to have an opinion about anything.

DavidMCFC said:
simmers said:

I have to agree, he misplaced 1 pass against Chelsea (the stats say 100%, but i remember 1), it's just not good enough Gareth. We want 150% percent of passes completed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.