City v Napoli In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad half, remember this is definitely a higher level of competition than any of the teams we have played yet in the league. I see us scoring a couple in this half. Nasri and Silva having a quiet game, but I think Bobby will get everyone sorted. Come on you Blues!

prairiemoon said:
Suggest any changes?

zabba a target due to his card. Kolarov looks vacant when defending, lescott too flappy for me.

Other than that, we look good going forward. Napoli are very organised at the back but i can see us winning this one...

Confident we can get 3 points here but we definitely need to play very well as Napoli are clearly a very good side. It makes me laugh about the comments from people on other threads regarding Napoli being a pushover as they finished behind Inter who we beat in pre-season... flawless logic. Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani can definitely score against us so it's important to score first else they will likely shut up shop and switch to more of a 5-3-2.

To be honest, it's been a very enjoyable game and these are the types of game we have to look forward to!<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm --<br /><br />Confident we can get 3 points here but we definitely need to play very well as Napoli are clearly a very good side. It makes me laugh about the comments from people on other threads regarding Napoli being a pushover as they finished behind Inter who we beat in pre-season... flawless logic. Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani can definitely score against us so it's important to score first else they will likely shut up shop and switch to more of a 5-3-2.

To be honest, it's been a very enjoyable game and these are the types of game we have to look forward to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.