City v Napoli In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Gomez picked up a knock for Bayern, not sure how serious but we play them in 2 weeks and he's been in scintillating form.

their "swarm and surpress" tactics are making things very difficult. It doesn't matter whether we charge down the wings or not imho, they simply shift 7 men over! 3 at the back, but damn if there aren't 7 in the box by the time we get there....

more passing, push and pull them around a bit.... they just aren't leaving room to exploit by not pressing like an English team might and we look as though we're not sure what to do.

dave_blue12 said:
Much as I love Roberto he has made a mistake with picking the wrong fullbacks

Agree 100%.... and I am Koloravs biggest fan...

This game is MADE for our Micah!!!!!! and Zab has a yellow so I expect to see it

Aussie! said:
Kolarov has been terrible.

Put Zab in his position and Micah in Zabs.

AJ in for Barry.

No way!

Barry has been one out best players first half.

Less of the tippy tappy more of the shooooooot!! Nasri seems quiet. Silva can't do it all on his own no matter how hard he's trying at the moment.

Entertaining game, we're just not making enough chances and not doing anything with the ones we do make. Toure has no excuses for not burying that at that distance either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.