City v Napoli Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A view from a Napoli fan is on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/12/opposition-view-napoli/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... ew-napoli/</a>

lionheart said:
BlueGun said:
Fuck 1-0... I'm going for 5-0 Demolishing!!
I think the word you were looking for is...demolition. The word I am looking for is either arrogance or over-confidence, not sure which.

Why? Because he, like many other, are looking at City and thinking anything is possible with the quality we have? It's not over confidence or arrogance as this could happen against a good-but-not-great team.

Hi everyone,

I'm a Napoli fan. Everyone here is expecting our first match in Champions League since 21 years.
ManCity is really an European Top Team, they simply got the best players in Europe during last two/three years.

Honestly I'd go for a draw, but I know that it's always very hard for italian teams in England.

My preview for the group is:

1.ManCity
2.Bayern
3.Napoli
4.Villareal

Re: starting to buzz about wednesday already

Can't stop thinking about it, the atmosphere will be great, the music before kick off will be even better. Teams are genuinly scared of us too, nobody wants to play us right now!

If we score a goal like the second one against Wigan I will be purring like a kitten.

The pass by Silva and then Nasri's poke qualifies for The Nobel Prize in Poetry.

lionheart said:
BlueGun said:
Fuck 1-0... I'm going for 5-0 Demolishing!!
I think the word you were looking for is...demolition. The word I am looking for is either arrogance or over-confidence, not sure which.

Lol, my bad ;)

I'm not joking about my prediction by the way, I really think we'll beat them 5-0.

They're not that good.

Quote me on this! :P

They allow flags and banners for European nights, what about beach balls?

should make Blue Moon beach balls with the little light in to light up see them all bouncing around the stands in the dark before the game starts up, epic sight then silva controls one down and scores a blinder, Napoli see it and just go home scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.