City v Napoli Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael1991 said:
balotelli suspended from the dynamo game??
As far as I know, he is just suspended for the Napoli game.

Article 22 of 2011/12 Champions League Regulations:
"As a rule, a player who is sent off the field of play is suspended for the next
match in a UEFA club competition. The Control and Disciplinary Body is
entitled to augment this punishment."

Re: starting to buzz about wednesday already

Don't envy those watching it on Sky, Hughes is one of the pundits! He'll be quietly willing Mancini to fail.

Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day! Buzzing! Can't wait for this!

I work every weekend so rarely see a live MC game now :(
Yay for Wednesday. I haven't watched Italian football for a long time so don't know what Napoli are like thesedays.
All I can say is may the best team win and I hope that's Man City. I won't be able to scream along in case it wakes my 11th month old son but my heart will be pounding. I hope we win well and don't scrape a messy 1-0 victory but I'll be happy so long as we win fairly :)

Taking the next day off to recover. Cannot wait! Really glad we have six proper games to look forward to in our first Champions League group. Bring. It. On.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Don't envy those watching it on Sky, Hughes is one of the pundits! He'll be quietly willing Mancini to fail.

Really? Did not know that. That could be interesting.

i don't see any problem winning. and i don't even see Mancini having problem with it..as he knows how Napoli plays..

FuZzY said:
Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Day! Buzzing! Can't wait for this!

Me too. When the music starts when the players are on the pitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.