City v Newcastle post match thread

Decent win although next week will be a much tougher test to see how far we have improved from last season. Navas and Fernandinho are brilliant signings you can already see how much faster our team looks. Dzeko carried on his pre season form and looks twice the player he did under Mancini, it will be interesting to see how Pellegrini keeps Dzeko and Negredo satisfied with game time.

Only negative last night was that women singing blue moon at the start, never again City we are not in America!

THAT, last night, is why we sacked mancini and got the engineer in.

THE best football ive seen us play, in 20 odd years
Togetherness
Happy faces on the players faces
Nasri laughing with pelli
Our manager being gracious on the touchline (nice touch acknowledging their injured player when he was going off)
Passing with purpous, fast, slick and direct.

What a performance, and what a manager we have in charge

greasedupdeafguy said:
Decent win although next week will be a much tougher test to see how far we have improved from last season. Navas and Fernandinho are brilliant signings you can already see how much faster our team looks. Dzeko carried on his pre season form and looks twice the player he did under Mancini, it will be interesting to see how Pellegrini keeps Dzeko and Negredo satisfied with game time.

Only negative last night was that women singing blue moon at the start, never again City we are not in America!
That was absolutely AWFUL! I said "thank fuck for that" when she finished whaling away.

Caveman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

That was absolutely AWFUL! I said "thank fuck for that" when she finished whaling away.
Oh dear! What's that all about? They didn't show that on Sky...

forevermancity said:

Togetherness
Happy faces on the players faces
Nasri laughing with pelli
Our manager being gracious on the touchline (nice touch acknowledging their injured player when he was going off)
Passing with purpous, fast, slick and direct.

What a performance, and what a manager we have in charge

A tad premature mate and even though im glad we changed manager and was never a big fan of Bob, some of our football under him was also fantastic at the beginning.

That said, it is indeed a fantastic start and blend the quality we have with a real togetherness and we will be very hard to stop :-)

Caveman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

did she harpoon one?

forevermancity said:

I'll take the first few months of our title winning season
I do think we could surpass that though with the team we now have.

Pigeonho said:
Caveman said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Oh dear! What's that all about? They didn't show that on Sky...
Think back to any NFL Super Bowl you've watched or the Olympics in 1996 where some woman who whales up and down the octaves to Star Spangled Banner and calls it "singing" (like the pop version of opera, you know(?), about as annoying as you can get in musical terms), well that's what this was!

BlUuUEeE MOoOOonN
You saw me stAandinNng AaloOoOoOoONnEe

Newcastle fans thoughts from last nights game

i can feel his pain! his thoughts on Stephen Taylor is hilarious! i shouldnt laugh but...

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Ruf3971fU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Ruf3971fU</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.