City v Newcastle Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin's midfield is just suicidal
Fernando De Bruyne and Silva with Sterling and Navas tucked in when we don't have the ball

I'm anticipating Newcastle getting men behind the ball. No Delph. Toure possibly carrying a knock. Fernandinho could play, but we don't have a lot of options

Getting Bony back would be a bonus allowing us to rest Aguero, but Aguero looks to me like his game is picking up. He hasn't played well since the Chelsea game, but last night he was a consistent goal threat all game. If we could beat Newcastle, get Aguero on the scoresheet and avoid more injuries that would be perfect

I've just triple captained Aguero in my FF, I'm feeling something's going to happen on Saturday.

Hart
Zabba
Otamendi
Mangala (have heard he's ready)
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Seek and destroy!!!!

Would happily take a scrappy 1-0 win now, result is more important than the performance. Would put us top for 24hrs, at least till Arsenal do their traditional lie down for the rags

Play a strong team, just like at Sunderland, and hope to get them put to bed early.

Hart
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov

Fernandinho
Fernando

De Bruyne
Navas
Sterling

Aguero

Let the majority who finished the game so strongly last night continue, and squeeze the life out of Newcastle.

TE="Blue Smarties, post: 8907937, member: 10423"]I've just triple captained Aguero in my FF, I'm feeling something's going to happen on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Very silly mistake you should have waited for a double game week near the end of the season teams always seem to get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.