City v Newcastle Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 up top with a goal for Bony and Aguero please :)

Hart
Sagna, Demi, Otamendi, Kolarov
Fernando, Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Sterling
Bony, Aguero

Navas and Iheanacho on on the hour :)

Is Nasri injured? rest Silva and Ya Ya, they looked a bit fooked on Wednesday

Last edited:
Hart

Zabba (Sagna needs a rest)
Otamendi
Demichelis
Kolarov (We should have the ball all day so Kolarov ideal for that)

Fernandinho
Fernando

Navas
De Bruyne
Sterling

Aguero

Ya Ya isn't fit, and I doubt Silva is fully so, thus maybe Dave can go on the bench.

Aguero has to play as we have nobody else fit up top, and playing him into form is what we have to do. Navas also plays due to all the other injuries so he can once again show us his uncanny ability to smack the ball into the full-backs shins, but with the 2 Ferns protecting the wobbly centre halves - Otamendi put on a clinic in ball watching on Tuesday - the back 7 are there to protect the house, and the front 4 are in there to win the game.

No excuses, a win in any which way is imperative.

I'm starting to dislike these games where teams come to us with a free hit , winjauduim could run all day so we have to go with Fernando and Fernandinho in the middle. Perez is going to cause Demichellis and Otamendi so many problems I can already see. Don't feel confident about this

I'm travelling up from Somerset for this one!
My first game of the season, I'm brining my old man, bless him he hasn't been able to go for a few years, due to ill health and my young nephew is coming along too, for only his 2nd City game ever!
Can anyone recommend a decent pub near the ground which is least likely to scare the shit out of my nephew?
Cheers in advance.

If Silva is out Id give Roberts a start I just think he would be more direct and cause more problems than Navas

Roberts-De Bruyne-Sterling

I'm travelling up from Somerset for this one!
My first game of the season, I'm brining my old man, bless him he hasn't been able to go for a few years, due to ill health and my young nephew is coming along too, for only his 2nd City game ever!
Can anyone recommend a decent pub near the ground which is least likely to scare the shit out of my nephew?
Cheers in advance.

The townley next to the school car park is a decent pub

List here of pubs around the ground
aea1aee57ee7e0341d3bc4d3c05880c2.jpg

I'm starting to dislike these games where teams come to us with a free hit , winjauduim could run all day so we have to go with Fernando and Fernandinho in the middle. Perez is going to cause Demichellis and Otamendi so many problems I can already see. Don't feel confident about this
It's absolutely anyone's guess as to what could happen with City now mate. Early season optimism has been replaced with total apprehension no matter who we're playing.

If Pellegrini can't get this team, the most expensive ever assembled in the prem, to play good football and score goals at will, then it really is time to go. Recent performance's have been shite, and it's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.