CITY v Newcastle Utd - Official Match Thread

gman07 said:
bakchod said:
hate to admit but we are shit in the MF and our play doesnt look good even though we won in the last few games.
I agree... its been poor disciplin so far and way to many stray passes... just hope Mancini can get into their faces in ht and make them see whats need to be done!

better if we takes de jong and milner out and put johnson and adebayor.I am not at all convinced with our play.

With toon playing such a high line all we have to do is bring Johnson on but I hope Mancini does his nut after that performance wtf is going on? Close them down don't watch!

BlueSinclair said:
This is probably the worst game I've seen in quite a while, considering what players we have. This play style without a proper striker is really annoying. I want to rage more but trying to control myself.

I said it before the game, its too negative. We should take the game to them not play on the counter-attack.

I think we need something different in the middle now. Yaya is too heavy and slow in his movement, I say we sub him with Milner and put Johnson on.

haller said:
Sabster said:
Why the fuck do we persist with milner down the left?

He should be in the middle.

And De Jong has broken two legs in under a year its terrible.

For once sabster i agree with ya, he should have broke fookin more.

cruel but slightly comical

80s Shorts said:
deano ou812 said:
hopefully we'll come out firing second half,as in some matches we've been good first half and poor second,lets hope it works in reverse today
We have got to be better second half.
thx for pointing out the obvious

lol

To give Newcastle credit they've tried to stop city dominating possession by squeezing the midfield with a high back line, and it's worked to an extent; but it's let city get in behind with balls either over the top or through the middle.
I'm happy to concede some possession if Newcastle carry on like this. I'm confident there's more goals in it for city. And to be honest we should have had 2 or 3 more goals already we've got behind the defence so often.
I expect more goals in the second half. I just hope it's city who get them.

I fear how crap we'd be if Tevez broke his leg, he is the heart and soul of our team and even when all the others switch off for a leisurely stroll, he is still everywhere. Silva looks to be trying to match that work ethic but others are letting us down.

Better second half please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.