City V Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

HazeM3 said:
Great game, MOTM has to be Yaya. He had a great game today. Aslo Nasri looked better then he did in last couple of games. Barry worked his tail of also.

Agreed.

If Norwich had have played open football from the start that could have gone into double figures.

great game, getting pissed off with doubters slagging off individuals after 20mins, well done norwich for having a go(well 2nd half) sloppy yet again to give up a clean sheet again, but still unbeaten.

great team effort!!!

Former England manager Steve McClaren on BBC 5 live: "Man City have been sublime again. What's really impressed me is that they've got the ability and they've got the squad, but their workrate is why they've won this game 5-1. They've not given Norwich an inch on the ball, and when they had the ball they made it count."

Thanks Steve xx

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Andouble said:
Nasri my MOTM, his best game for us including the Spurs game. Yaya a very close second.

I knew I was going to read this on here...

Yaya motm by a country mile..

Johnson was awesome when he came on

Balotelli does nothing ordinary and I love him

Yeh but least we can have a debate about our MotM these days.

So I had no reason to be worried at all.

That was a class display from everyone but especially Nasri, Silva, Yaya, and Clichy.

We could have won 7 - 1 if Agüero had his hat trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.